The CALL Certificate Course is the first of its kind – a thorough introduction to Computer Assisted Language Learning.
This ICAL course will teach you:
- How to use computers & smartphone in your TEFL classroom
- How to save money on teaching software
- How to harness the internet to give your students what they need
- What the best software & apps are for teaching English
- And much more!
The course takes you from the very basics of what CALL is, to an in-depth look at how to set up a language lab, which software to use and how you can make the most of the internet to wire your class.
The course also features plenty of sound CALL activities and exercises as well as your own personal CALL tutor who will guide you through the material and the course.
$315.00 all inclusive
To pay in a different currency, please select your preferred currency using the buttons in the top, right corner.
This course includes 5 modules covering everything you need to know, from setting up a CALL classroom to how to make the most of computer games to let your students learn while they play.
- Minimal knowledge of computing required (Requires use of the internet and email)
- Everything is explained simply and clearly, starting from scratch
- Your own personal tutor to help you every step of the way
- Course material revised and updated yearly, so our course is always current
To take this course you will need to have an internet connection and will be expected to download and use new programs (n.b. your tutor will be able to help you with this, if required).
All the material and software you need will be supplied or is available freely online. There are no extra costs for this course (or any other ICAL course!).